Our client is a leading hospitality Management Company that manages accommodations with full facilities and a sports complex. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of General Manager – Sports Club
- Being responsible for P&L, sales growth, sales opportunities and services through customer feedback insight and customer experience management.
- Maintaining a positive relationship between customers and the fitness club through effective communication and outreach.
- Overseeing and organizing all tournaments and events, including planning, organizing and budget controlling.
- Being responsible for all aspects of accommodation, F&B, fitness club and facilities.
- Implementing strategic planning of short and long term goals, and planning future improvements.
- Supporting and leading staff in multiple departments, while also having a particular knowledge for health and fitness.
- Updating trends in popular fitness programs, analyzing the usage of the restaurant and coming up with the right alternatives.
- Preparing business performance presentations for management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in hospitality, fitness or sports club business.
- At least 3 years’ experience at managerial level.
- Familiar with customer experience management and having knowledge of exercise, health and sports.
- Fluent with English communication.
- Energetic, proactive and presentable strategic planner.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- 5 working days.