Our client is a leading auto leasing service provider from Japan. The company has been established in Thailand for almost 40 years. Our client is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of GL Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for month-end closing activities.
- Preparing month-end closing reports and associated analysis.
- Calculating and processing corporate income tax.
- Providing statutory reports, financial reports and management reports.
- Reconciling account transactions.
- Liaising with external auditors and the Revenue Department.
- Ensuring all transactions are processed properly and accurately according to IFRS and local statutory reporting requirements.
- Handling other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Male or female, Thai national, age 35 and above.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounting, Audit or related role.
- Strong background of GL and Fixed Asset accounting.
- Experience in a leasing business is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel (Pivot, V-Lookup, Formulas, etc.)
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Mature personality, reliable, active, adaptable, logical thinker, fast learner, good interpersonal skills and able to perform well under pressure.