The Program Manager is responsible for working closely with the Asia Pacific Automotive team to management operating system, manage projects as required, and contribute to strategy deployment of connected business. This position will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with enterprise strategy, commitments and goals. And selected candidate will have the opportunity to a variety of focused learning experience and coaching from executive leader to develop and grow with the business.
You are expected to:
- Contribute and develop strategic growth strategy of Connected Enterprise.
- Develop, deploy and ensure compliance of the strategic business management operating system and standard work. To include regular rhythm of communications, project updates and ensuring key deliverables are achieved.
- Work with internal and external clients to analyze project needs ensuring that they fit with resourcing, project objectives and quality standards.
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones.
- Have the flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload while still managing workload by effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of client expectations.
- Be the focal point for project delivery, timeline and resourcing issues.
- Minimum of 8yrs Automotive experience. (MUST HAVE)
- Minimum of 5yrs Program Management. (MUST HAVE)
- Strong program management methodology approach.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple teams
- Working experience within Asian Automotive Industry (MUST HAVE)
- Expat or local application’s welcome.