Our client is well-known in the tourism industry and provides global travel services. They have an expert knowledge of destinations and are able to offer competitive pricing through global purchasing.
- Facilitating and conducting sales training sessions and reviewing development programs.
- Delivering sales process training to the global sales team directly and through internal country trainers.
- Developing a network of internal sales trainers by coaching selected sales leaders and certifying them through a train the trainer program.
- Developing negotiation skills and supplier management skills in the sales team.
- Evaluating and assessing individual achievements during training sessions.
- Assisting and helping line managers solve specific training and coaching challenges.
- Monitoring post training progress and measuring ROI.
- Owning sales process training and reinforcement.
- Developing and refreshing the Sales Onboarding program and tool kit.
- Age between 32-45 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in field sales (B2B is preferable), training or sales management.
- Strong communication skills in Thai and English.
- Results driven and good project management skills.
- Able to work with multiple market environments and managers.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to travel within region.