Our client is a leading vendor and provider of industrial valves.
- Locating vendors of materials, equipment and supplies and determining product availability and terms of sales.
- Preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Negotiating the best purchasing conditions that optimize profitability whilst ensuring purchasing management policies and ethical regulations are applied.
- Managing purchasing and sourcing policies and developing and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions.
- Ensuring all units adhere to purchasing and sourcing policies.
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received.
- Procuring products mostly related to liquid processing, such as valves, piping and instruments.
- Managing the development and validation of new suppliers and negotiating and obtaining the best possible price, quality and service.
- Supporting procurement initiatives for the company and interfacing with strategic suppliers to solve problems involving pricing, supplier performance and any other matters that may arise.
- Reviewing purchase order claims and contracts to ensure conformance to company policy.
- Controlling the Purchasing Department budget.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Being responsible for staff training.
- Analysing market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Developing and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials.
- Resolving vendor and contractor grievances and any claims made against suppliers.
- Age above 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related or technical field.
- Experience of working at a management level in a fluid manufacturing purchasing environment.
- Strong negotiation, leadership and communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and able to build relationships.
- Experience in procuring products related to liquid processing, such as valves, piping and instruments.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW