Our client is a well-known interior design agency in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Group Account Director.
- Understands and drives the strategic vision and the brand.
- Directs the execution of creative ideas from the client brief.
- Handle multiple briefs and shoots at any one time and lead the smooth delivery of each.
- Ensure projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand.
- Direct the team and other departments during projects to ensure successful project delivery.
- Control and lead projects with financial targets in mind.
- Inspire client confidence and build lasting relationships.
- Pursue digital opportunities and apply 360 communications.
- Direct team-members to ensure that all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery.
- Think ahead and pro-actively plan and assign workload.
- Supervise and manage the delivery of work from the account group.
- Make commercial decisions and look for growth opportunities.
- Thai nationality, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Group Account Manager in an agency (advertising or interior design field) is a must.
- Commercial acumen and an aggressive and strong personality.
- Good command of English.