Our client is a destination management company in Asia. Established more than 20 years ago, the company operates in more than 10 countries. The company is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join it in the position of Group Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for all accounting functions and controlling activities relating to AP, AR, cash flow forecasts and cash management.
- Supervising, managing and controlling all accounting and finance transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Conducting transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports.
- Overseeing and controlling reporting activities and managing financial planning and follow-up processes.
- Preparing the budgeting process and coordinating with all countries to follow and deliver the budget with proper information.
- Setting up the forecasting process to be done by the countries. Reviewing the forecasting submitted by the countries to ensure that the forecasting is done properly.
- Being responsible for financial reports and financial analysis activities.
- Monitoring the cash flow position and working capital for each country and forecasting the working capital of each country.
- Being responsible for projections, annual planning and outlook information requests.
- Being responsible for controlling costs.
- Developing and monitoring internal controls and ensuring that accounting activities are in accordance with legal, government and company policies.
- Managing all tax matters including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions.
- Developing and implementing risk and internal control systems.
- Leading and supervising the team.
- Participating in company strategic planning and goal setting.
- Dealing with internal and external auditors.
- Handling ad-hoc assignments of the Group CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting
- FP&A experience
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting theories, principles and practices with a hands-on work approach.
- Experience with ACCPAC.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056