Our client is one of the leading players in the Thai retail industry. They well-known for operating many unique shopping complexes to deliver lifestyle and entertainment experiences. Currently they are looking for an outstanding candidate to join their company in the position of Group General Manager - Leasing.
- Being responsible for business development for space rental especially for anchor tenants.
- Developing leasing strategies to manage space concepts.
- Reviewing close competitors' marketing activities and market changes; revising marketing strategy to be more competitive.
- Coordinating with different parties regarding promotional activities to increase leasing results and brand awareness.
- Promoting and maintaining tenant relations with leasing support events and activities.
- Handling tenant requests and seeking solutions to solve problems.
- Managing contract negotiations regarding new/renewal terms and conditions.
- Male or female, aged 40 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 10 years work experience in retail space leasing.
- Experience dealing with anchor tenants.
- Good business connections for commercial / retail space leasing.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, team management and leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "APPLY NOW"