Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Group Key Account Manager to be responsible for Modern Trade Channels.
- Being responsible for group key account clients, focusing on the modern trade channel.
- Initiating sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Analysing market information and trends; identifying new opportunities in order to increase sales revenue.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s product displays in store and identifying opportunities to make attractive displays.
- Developing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Performing demand planning by using historical data and activity plans, by account.
- Conducting regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance.
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Developing the Sales Team to ensure that monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, management, marketing, economics or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of sales and key account management in FMCG and modern trade channels.
- Proven record of achievement.
- Prior experience in the Food and Beverage industry would be an advantage.
- Able to communicate professionally.
- Good negotiation skills and strong personality.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Proactive with strong planning and analytical skills.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.