Our client is a well-known consumer goods company in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Group Product Manager.
- Planning brand strategies and increasing brand awareness.
- Developing annual brand plans in alignment with regional strategic guidelines, and leading monthly brand team meetings to create and implement market strategies.
- Developing quarterly action plans and allocating resources, ensuring their effective implementation.
- Coordinating with regional product planning and marketing teams to prepare for new product launches.
- Reviewing the “Business Planning and Territory Management Plan” and providing feedback to ensure consistency and alignment with the company goals.
- Monitoring marketing programs, brand performances and budgets, and implementing corrective actions to ensure the achievement of brand objectives.
- Working with the Medical Affairs team to educate and train salespeople and ensure the delivery of key messages.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-47 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand & product management in an FMCG business is a must.
- Having experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Committed, well-organized, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good command of English.