Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company has been operating for more than 50 years and to support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Group Trade Marketing Manager.
- Handling strategic plan, implementation and in outlet execution of all Traditional Trade channels (off-premise, on-premise, indirect, emerging channels)
- Providing direction & channel marketing to transform brand strategies & tactical plans into an execution plan
- Developing channel marketing to understand consumer/ category / channel / shopper / customer insights and identify opportunities in the Modern Trade channel
- Supervising channel marketing to develop a picture of success for assigned channel with implementation plan & measurement scorecard related to ROI
- Working with Key Account / Sales teams to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing major or a related field
- Experience in the marketing of consumer products of at least 10 years in both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade channels
- Experience in developing strategic / annual business plans with POP materials / promotion development
- Possess creativity and have strategic, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to speak English well
- Proficient in using MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).