- Being responsible for the accounting aspects of all business units and subsidiaries of the company (domestic and overseas) as well as financial operation activities.
- Monitoring and supervising the accounting teams situated in different locations.
- Reviewing budget and other accounting reports.
- Reviewing and generating consolidation reports from all companies under the group.
- Being responsible for tax planning.
- Providing recommendations and support upon request.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in Accounting.
- At least 10 years of related experience in an Accounting role at the management level in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading big accounting team.
- A CPA and familiarity with commodity products would be advantageous.
- Experience with tax planning.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of English (to liaise with and supervise accounting teams overseas).
- Able to travel upcountry once a month.