Our client is an international multimedia and broadcasting business offering sports, factual and movie channels.The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Ad Sales.
- Leading a team of account managers and on-air creative specialists to provide integrated solutions and grow local ad sales.
- Managing on-going long-term partnerships with local media representatives.
- Meeting a personal target for local ad sales.
- Working with clients on account strategies, managing budgets, managing on-going campaigns, writing briefs, conceptualizing new ideas, preparing media schedules, handling associated billing and working with Central Teams in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Engaging with industry stakeholders, clients and agencies at all levels.
- Being operationally hands-on and detailed across all aspects of team and account management.
- Creating new partnership opportunities and prospecting new clients.
- Being responsible for key operational requirements, such as account planning, inventory management and timely reporting.
- Thai national, male or female.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience managing local advertising sales accounts, either in television, international publications, online or from media agencies.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Able to develop the business quickly.
- A proactive, passionate and energetic professional with a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A mature and strategic thinker with the confidence to engage with all levels of management, clients and agencies.
- Strong Thai media industry connections, the ability to reach out to new prospects and have a deep understanding of how the media industry operates.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A background in local Pay TV advertising sales is preferable