- Driving new business opportunities, finding locations, handling negotiations, coordinating with developers/landlords and handling budgeting.
- Being responsible for projection costs, revenue and channel sales.
- Conducting market research and developing expansion strategies.
- Studying project feasibility and providing feedback to management.
- Providing guidance on all aspects of corporate investment and Capital Market Transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in property development.
- Background knowledge or experience in property management.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Very good command of English.