Our client is a new auto leasing service provider in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Collections.
- Setting up the Collections Department, coaching and training team members.
- Overseeing collections, cash receipts, credit memos and record retention.
- Supervising staff to ensure that all money owed to the company is billed and received accurately and in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the activities of the collections team, providing leadership and guidance.
- Ensuring timely and accurate collections of all billed amounts.
- Ensuring strict compliance with collection rules and regulations in all collection practices.
- Managing and updating policies and processes and ensuring adherence to company guidelines.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies in client billing and payments.
- Taking action to achieve monthly cash collection targets.
- Coordinating with other internal departments to discuss situations impacting prompt client payment.
- Analyzing financial statements of large, high-risk customers and reporting findings and recommendations to the management team.
- Monitoring team performance as well as observing employee interactions with customers to ensure all policies and regulations are being adhered to.
- Minimizing financial losses by researching, developing and implementing collection strategies and procedures.
- Analysing and reporting on department progress / statistics to the management team.
- Coordinating with other divisions on collection matters.
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and the Senior Management Team.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, age 35 – 45.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Proven managerial experience in a collections environment.
- Must have experience of the leasing industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical abilities and able to prioritise issues for problem resolution.
- Good English communication skills.
- Mature personality, reliable, creative, hands-on and able to deal with various types of people.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056