Our client is a world leader in the polyester industry.
- Being responsible for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation and Utilities.
- Monitoring and supervising engineering functions to ensure smooth operations.
- Liaising between engineering departments and the production function.
- Planning and controlling budgets of the teams under responsibility.
- Leading and implementing improvement projects.
- Coaching the team to ensure employee development and increasing capabilities.
- Thai national, Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical.
- More than 15 years experience in an Engineering function of a cement, paper, chemical, polyester, textile or power plant business.
- Ability to cross functionally manage multiple projects and resolve multi-faceted issues in a timely and pro-active manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
- Proven capability to guide, develop, and manage a big team.
- Proven ability to execute, drive and influence results across functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good English communication ability is preferable.
- Able to be based in Saraburi.