Our client is a regional commercial and investment bank with strong operations in Thailand. Now the company is expanding their business in Thailand and South-East Asia. As part of their planned growth, they now require an outstanding candidate to join as Head of Finance for their operations in Thailand.
- Reviewing and preparing financial statements for the Bank of Thailand.
- Reviewing accounting GL and financial reports for Head Office.
- Forecasting annual budgets and simulating finances.
- Being responsible for checking fixed assets for all banking in Thailand.
- Monitoring and supervising team members in their duties.
- Reviewing accounting transactions in banking.
- Interacting with bank’s payables.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in finance in international banking business.
- Good command of English and excellent in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure and within deadlines.