Our client is a leading securities company providing a wide array of financial products. They are currently looking for a Head of Finance.
- Managing all aspects of financial and fiscal management of the company.
- Providing leadership, advice and coordination in the business planning, accounting, financial and budgeting of the company.
- Reporting directly to the CFO.
- Developing and directing the implementation of strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs and systems.
- Creating, coordinating and evaluating accounting and financial programs and supporting the information systems of the company, including budgeting and tax planning.
- Making prompt payment of income tax liabilities to avoid any penalty being imposed.
- Age 40-55 years old.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in financial management and business financial analysis.
- Work experience in treasury management, project management and taxation.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Thai.