Our client is a leading construction materials producer. The company focuses on cement and related building materials They are currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Head of Group Finance.
- Contributing fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Planning capital structure and managing finance risks, cash projection and insurance program.
- Monitoring Group liquidity and managing financial risks including insurance arrangement.
- Managing banking relationships and ensuring compliance of loans and financial instruments covenants.
- Negotiating loan agreements and other key agreements in relation to project investments and checking related terms and conditions
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in financial management and business financial analysis.
- Work experience in treasury management, project management and tax planning.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Thai.
- SAP/ERP knowledge preferable.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"