Our client is a regional commercial and investment bank with strong operations in Thailand. They are currently expanding their business in Thailand and elsewhere in South-East Asia. As part of their planned growth, they require an outstanding candidate to join as Head of Legal & Compliance for their operations in Thailand.
- Advising on compliance laws, rules and standards.
- Arranging monthly and annual compliance reports for the previous month/year.
- Being accountable for the branch’s overall legal advisory services.
- Coordinating and managing transactions with government bodies regarding legal issues.
- Monitoring lawsuits and updating senior management on law suit cases.
- Supporting a compliance culture and promoting an environment that encourages reporting of compliance concerns.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Law or a related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in legal and compliance are as for banking.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong knowledge of FATCA,Volcker Rule rules and banking regulatory compliance.
- A strong background in maintaining compliance in an organisation.
- A mature person and team player with good analytical skills.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package for a senior level position within a regional organization. We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to the following email address by click " Apply Now "
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056