Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to transport, energy and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join them in the position of Head of Marketing.
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of action and implementing directives.
- Obtaining market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by organizing and developing specific customer relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations and seminars.
- Providing short-term and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpreting market data.
- Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Developing new uses for existing products by analysing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analysing data and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintaining a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Providing marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Completing marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following-up on work results.
- Managing marketing staff; recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Developing staff by counselling, disciplining, planning, monitoring, coaching and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Female preferable, Thai nationality, age at least 38 years old with a good command of English.
- Master’s degree of Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in marketing and sales management functions in FMCG, food and beverage or healthcare and supplement manufacturing companies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in marketing, sales and business (competitive) strategy.
- Positive attitude, proactive, customer focused and proactive.
- Project management experience.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Brand communication and Marketing Analysis with proven track record in developing and implementing marketing programs.