Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Sales Department to be responsible for modern trade and traditional trade channels.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of sales functions focusing on modern trade and traditional trade channels.
- Being responsible for managing, enhancing and strengthening business partnerships with the largest accounts in all areas.
- Leading all account team activities in order to achieve KPIs.
- Leading and overseeing the development and implementation of account business plans, business reviews, marketing activity plans and programmes in line with the company’s account objectives.
- Initiating sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Analysing market information and trends and identifying new opportunities to increase sales revenue.
- Managing and monitoring sales team’s performance.
- Overseeing company’s product displays in store and identifying opportunities to make attractive displays.
- Developing and managing trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Performing demand planning using historical data and activity plans by account.
- Conducting regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance.
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Developing sales team to ensure that monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in sales / key account management in FMCG, traditional trade or modern trade channels, with a good record of achievement.
- Experience and knowledge of the FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Able to communicate professionally.
- Good negotiation skills and a strong personality.
- Mature, with excellent people management skills.
- Good strategic planner, analytical and proactive.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.