Our client is a leading global manufacturer of jewellery and finished crystal. The Thailand office operates mainly with finished products, retailing through various channels.
- Building and delivering sales targets for the Thailand operation, focusing on B2B transactions of the non-jewellery business.
- Analysing the market using current data; developing sales opportunities for existing customers and identifying new targets.
- Coaching and supervising Key Account Managers, providing updates on the current market situation and customer activity.
- Developing Key Account Managers to sell tailored solutions across the region.
- Building and maintaining a fully staffed and high performing team.
- Male or Female, age 32 years old and above.
- At least 8 years’ of B2B/B2C Sales Management experience.
- Previous experience within a major blue-chip company.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good leadership and entrepreneurial skills.