- Handling recruitment assignments including developing job descriptions, screening applications, interviewing applicants and short-listing qualified candidates for line manager.
- Monitoring and analysing employees’ turnover rate.
- Managing human resources and administration team.
- Being responsible for procedures and work regulations development and implementation.
- Taking care of employees’ payroll, claims process and compensation & benefits.
- Managing employee relations and disciplinary actions.
- Setting competency & KPI, evaluating gaps and setting up development plan and performance management to achieve the company’s goal
- Implementing HR policy and liaising with authorities on statutory requirements.
- Handling HR development and employee training.
- Supporting all management levels.
- Thai national, female, aged between 33-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in HR functions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in team management
- Experienced in implementing ISO9001 or related organizational standard is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056