Our client is a subsidiary of Japan's largest and oldest printing company. They offer customers full services, including graphic design, printing and logistics.
- Conducting interviews and exit interviews.
- Planning manpower and preparing headcount reports.
- Ensuring wages and salaries are correct and approved.
- Appraising performance, wages,salaries and bonuses.
- Surveying and updating information on wages, salaries.
- Ensuring consistent benefits and compensation practices.
- Preparing career and training development plans.
- Taking disciplinary action.
- Preparing to extend any business licenses or essential documents of the company.
- Coordinating with government and preparing/coordinating for visas and work permits for expatriates.
- Preparing the organizational chart.
- Preparing any service contracts.
- Planning and deploying quality objective targets, monthly meetings and reviews.
- Supervising HR & GA teams.
- Working with and abiding by company regulations.
- Working according to safety and environmental laws.
- Joining activities of internal and external audits.
- Male or female, aged 35-45years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Law, Political Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of HR management experience.
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including; annual bonus (3months), group life insurance and provident fund. Working Mon-Fri 8.30-17.30 and Saturday twice a month.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW