Our client is one of the best known travel companiesin the world and offers socially and environmentally sensitive travel. The company is based in many countries around the world and now has offices throughout Asia including Thailand.
- Talent Acquisition: Manage the full cycle recruitment process for the region; identify opportunities to promote the employer brand and build a pipeline for future opportunities; track and report on recruitment metrics; research new Talent Acquisition ideas and practices to encourage continual improvement.
- Performance Management: Partner with the Regional Manager, CEO and General Manager to empower them to make appropriate and effective decisions; coach managers on conducting various conversations and talent assessments aimed at reviewing employee performance; consult on disciplinary issues and follow-up as appropriate.
- Training: Support the delivery of various training initiatives; partner with managers on identifying regional and departmental training needs; provide support and training with respect to Talent Systems.
- Talent Administration: Administer the annual salary review process and regional benefits program; ensure support staff are effectively on-boarded; perform local contract administration; maintain Talent related systems; assist in the development and implementation of staff policies and procedures and update the Employee Handbook as necessary.
- Talent Services: Provide regional legislative updates for the Global Talent Team; ensure compliance with all Talent related policies and procedures (i.e. health and safety, employment standards and legislation, compensation and benefits, recruitment and hiring practices); contribute regional perspectives to Global Talent initiatives; provide exceptional service by responding to regional staff requests and enquiries.
- Male or female, age not over 40 years old.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Knowledge of HR related principles and best working practices and procedures, employment standards legislation and other regulatory requirements.
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience in a high volume, multi-location environment.
- Demonstrated success in supporting employee relations discussions.
- Understanding of a variety of roles and the ability to partner at all levels of the organization to recruit talent.
- Excellent communication skills including an advanced level of English, both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (experience using MACs is a bonus).
- Detail oriented with superior time management skills and solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers while conveying professionalism and diplomacy.
- Results driven with an ability to use initiative to create (or improve) processes and services where needed.
- Ability to travel to various locations may be required; as well as legal authorization to live and work in Bangkok.