Our client is a leading international education service provider. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of HR Business Partner
- Responsible for HR operations and ER support/advice on all people matters, ensuring a high quality service is delivered to maximise performance and minimise risks and costs.
- Co-ordinate the annual people cycle for performance management, talent management, succession planning, L&D and engaging and communicating with key stakeholders to deliver in line with company timelines, policies and processes.
- Manage recruitment, on-boarding, exit activity while liaising with regional office, including interviews, assessments, inductions, transfers/transitions and exit/termination procedures.
- Work with the regional office to support implementation of corporate and regional HR change projects.
- Apply HR knowledge to solve a range of complex business issues and enable informed business-planning, decision making and/or the development of new or improved policies and practices.
- Identify and make recommendations for improving ways of working that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the corporate functional discipline as well as the operational effectiveness of internal customers.
- Build peer/personal networks within and outside organization to enhance own knowledge and expertise.
- Operate and run regular reports of standards, corporate HR processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR generalist, well versed in all areas of the HR life cycle.
- Excellence command of written and spoken English.
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices.
- Good knowledge of labour law.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.