The successful candidate will report directly to the Deputy Regional Manager and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Leading Thailand recruiting activities including job posting, screening, interviewing and offer making by leveraging current templates; coordinating with Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and other SEA countries HR teams regarding PPL recruiting activities in those countries.
- Leveraging the Thailand HR Team regarding labour/union administration operations including communication to Thailand employees.
- Working closely with Deputy Regional Manager and serving as an employee advocate and mediator, conducting regular employee interviews, understanding employees’ concerns, creating career development plans and facilitating employee relations. Conducting exit interviews when employees resign.
- Facilitating annual appraisal for SEA and making the necessary follow-ups, including implementing practical and standard PPL training programs, etc.
- Closely monitoring monthly turnover rates and proposing constructive programs to motivate and retain employees.
- Preparing the PPL Thailand quarterly/annual headcount budgets.
- Continuous Improvement: Working with the Deputy Regional Manager to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Customer Focus: Delivering high levels of internal customer service within the HR process area in accordance with process performance. Providing helpful, friendly and informative communications. Being proactive in meeting customer needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Human Resources, Psychology and/or Business Administration related fields.
- 4 - 8 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner for an international company.
- Possesses good HRM and HRD knowledge, good communication skills and being detail-oriented, a good team player, a problem solver with a sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including health insurance, a five day working week, and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.