Our client is a leading retailer and wholesaler of fuel. They are presently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of HR Director to support their growing business.
- Managing recruitment, compensation & benefits and office administration functions.
- Developing and implementing human resource policies and procedures.
- Monitoring salary and wage administration, including conducting salary surveys in the marketplace.
- Maintaining manpower control reports.
- Developing and delivering training programs for all departments.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the annual training plan.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Updating the HR strategic plan annually.
- Being responsible for employee relations as well as general affairs.
- Assisting and advising senior management on human resources issues.
- Directing organisation development across all division lines.
- Evaluating plans & changes to plans and making recommendations to the senior management.
- Thai nationality, age 35 – 47 years old.
- At least 10 years’ experience at a management level in HRM and HRD.
- Hands-on working style, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.