- Leading the development and implementation of core HR systems and practices that support the Thailand business growth.
- Developing systems and structures to increase the performance of systems.
- Ensuring the business is supported by strong HR capability aligned to the business goals.
- Supporting managers in setting-up appropriate organization.
- Leading implementation projects e.g. safety, production organization, skills development, performance improvement systems, etc.
- Supervising labour relations (Welfare Committee, welfare policy).
- Setting-up and following-up on the suggestion and development plan for key people and key positions.
- Leading and developing a high performing Thailand HR team – HR Operations, Talent & Capability, Health and Safety.
- Developing and implementing high quality and consistent HR systems.
- Anticipating future needs of the business and aligning HR thinking, focus and plans accordingly.
- Ensuring HR systems and processes are well defined, documented, communicated, and executed with discipline across business units in Thailand.
- Leading the Performance Management Team.
- Working with the Global HR Team and operational managers to develop and maintain a proactive and manageable approach to ‘workforce planning’ throughout the operations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any related field.
- Over 10 years’ in-house HR experience, a minimum of 8 years HR management experience or high level management in an HR field in a multinational companyfrom the manufacturing industry.
- Have in-depth HR functional experience and an overview of HR modules including planning, resourcing, rewarding, leadership and reorganisation.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Thai labour laws and regulations.
- Firm consulting skills with various levels of management, strong leadership with analytical skills, result oriented and a systematic philosophy.
- Process oriented with a sense for business.
- Fluent in both written and spoken business English and computer literacy in MS Office.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package including a provident fund, bonus, housing allowance and a five day working week.