Our client is a service provider for various industries such as energy, information system, electronics businesses, etc. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of HR Executive.
To handle a full spectrum of HR as HRBP roles:
- Administer employees self-service system to update and maintain employee data on company HRIS system
- Handle full recruitment processes:
Contact recruitment agency and conduct search using effective recruitment portal & recruitment tools e.g. recruitment website, job fair, campus, etc.
Select potential candidates
Make interview appointments
Conduct orientation for new employees
Undertake probation evaluation
- Check employees’ allowances and overtime calculations
- Handle Social Security and Provident Fund database administration
- Administer employee insurance and annual health check-up
- Support HR Shared Services i.e. visa, work permit, etc.
- Organize corporate training program for group of companies in Thailand
- Assist HR Manager and GM in global HR project initiation
- In charge of consultation to group of companies in Thailand and be a point of contact on HR matters
- Assist in conducting quarterly group of companies HR managers’ meetings
- Supervise employees on HR matters
- Ensure HR processes are in compliance with requirements of the regional office in Singapore
- Maintain close contact with line managers to deliver good results to employees on HR enquiries
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 1 year of HR work experiences
- Good command of English
- Computer skills i.e. MS. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Analytical skills with good problem solving skills
- Service mind with good interpersonal and communication skills