Our client is a global leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for factory and process automation. The company is currently looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join its team in the position HR Executive.
- Processing absence data on a monthly basis in line with policy.
- Ensuring the correct administration of salary, benefits, sales incentives, pensions and social insurance in accordance with all necessary regulations.
- Identifying training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers.
- Designing and expanding training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Ensuring company management guidelines and policies are followed.
- Preparing monthly performance activities indicators (KPIs).
- Organising and supervising other HR activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Assisting the Manager in the development of long and short term policies and procedures and any matters that relate to HR, Employee Relations (ER) and organizational development.
- Assisting and guiding managers with employee relations issues to create better working environment.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards and confidentiality in dealing with employees.
- Managing the effective utilisation of HR information systems.
- Liaising with internal colleagues to ensure that employee satisfaction is met.
- Thai nationality, age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Psychology, Political Science or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in a HR function.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Proactive, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.