The HR Executive will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Leveraging the Thailand HR Team regarding labour administration operations including communication to Thailand employees.
- Closely monitoring monthly turnover rates and proposing constructive programs to motivate and retain employees.
- Delivering high levels of internal customer service within the HR process area in accordance with process performance.
- Developing and implementing a people management plan in support of the business needs in Thailand.
- Driving the support and implementation of Human Resources projects and systems.
- Working closely with the team to develop an overall “people strategy and plan” to support the development of Thailand HR operations.
- Taking direct responsibility for providing a full range of added value HR services; e.g. succession planning, leadership development, resourcing/recruitment, performance management, associates engagement, social policy development, local benefit reviews and change implementation.
- Implementing of personnel administration and payroll processes.
- Performing HR activities relating to day-to-day operations including the implementation of new HR systems and processes and participating in global and regional HR meetings, as well as HR capabilities programmes, the continuous update of local market trends and monitoring employment laws changes.
- Bachelor degree in Personnel Management or a Business Administration related field. An MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in HR activities within multinational companies.
- Experience working in an HR role within a sales office/project management office is a must and experience working in a factory environment will be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office (especially, Excel program for Payroll) and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package with a challenge job, good career path and a five day working week.