Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of HR General Manager (food manufacturing).
- Handle overall management of the human resources functions.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Originate human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Plan manpower & recruitment and training.
- Handle compensation & benefits, employee relations as well as general affairs.
- Assist and advise senior management on human resources issues.
- Direct a process of organizational development that primarily addresses across division lines. Evaluate plans & changes to plans and make recommendations to senior management.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale
- Thai national, aged 36-52 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM or any related fields
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR (overall) in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Having experience in an HR Manager (overall) position is a must.
- Having experience in food manufacturing or a listed company is a plus.
- Strong human relations and people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions
- Good command of English