The start-up company that is based on Rama 9 road and originally from Japan (now there are branches in Thailand, Japan and Vietnam) is looking for a candidate that desires to join their growing team. The company has been operating in Thailand for 5 years, with a number of modern projects targeting the younger generation.
- Providing support by translating between Japanese and Thai people.
- Coordinating with Japanese companies and interns.
- Translating the language to Japanese during interviews of candidates.
- Establishing candidate resource platform, including outsourcing agent, university and other channels.
- Managing and monitoring recruitment activities.
- Aged 22-30 years old. (Welcome New Graduate)
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese Language, Level N2 or up.
- Able to operate PC, MS Office, Word and Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good at building relationships and have a positive personality.
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to work with a start-up business.