PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Managing payroll, incentives, compensation and other high complexity claims.
- Managing a team of employees to meet clients’ expectations in a timely manner.
- Managing to resolve problems.
- Male or female, aged not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in HR Payroll and General HR administration in any service business.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients on HR-related issues.
- Strong Managerial skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Excel (Pivot Tables and V look-ups).
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills