Our client is a leading industrial engineering service provider in Thailand. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of HR Manager.
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and work regulations.
- Creating competency requirements and KPIs for all positions, evaluating gaps, setting development plans and performance management processes to achieve company goals.
- Providing advice to management in relation to human resources management and labour law activities
- Maintaining the HR employee database.
- Identifying, summarising and analysing training needs of employees.
- Coordinating with other divisions to develop plans and activities to improve Employee Relations
- Handing recruitment assignments, including developing job descriptions, screening applications, interviewing applicants and short-listing qualified candidates for line managers.
- Overseeing the collection of information and reporting, i.e. leave requests and approvals.
- Managing the payroll function, including income tax, provident fund and social security payments.
- Age 35 years and above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of labor law.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (able to communicate with people at all levels).
- Demonstrates initiative and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
- Good command of spoken and written English