Our client is a leading property developer and project management company with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of HR Manager.
- Being responsible for the full remit of human resources management; Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Organization Development.
- Performing probation and annual evaluations, reviewing allowances and compensation and benefits practices.
- Managing the Human Resources team and encouraging their development.
- Leading the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Providing leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Establishing HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Developing and administering programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Developing occupational health & Safety in order to serve continual business growth and legal compliance.
- Building a strong culture and creating a theme of intervention to communicate and enforce organization values.
- Male or female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 7 years experience in Human Resources Management
- At least 3 years experience as a team manager.