Our client is a well-known science device trading company in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of HR Manager.
- Handle overall management of the human resources functions.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Originate human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Plan manpower & recruitment and training.
- Handle compensation & benefits, employee relations as well as general affairs.
- Assist and advise senior management on human resources issues.
- Direct a process of organizational development that primarily addresses across division lines.
- Evaluate plans & changes to plans and make recommendations to senior management.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM or any related fields
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR (overall) is a must.
- Having experience in people development or training of a sales team is a must.
- Strong human relations and people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions
- Ability to communicate in English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320