- Responsible for policy, procedures and work regulations development and implementation
- Set competency & KPI for all positions, evaluating gaps, preparing development plan and managing performance to achieve the company’s goal
- Provide advice to management in relation to all human resources management and labour law activities
- Maintain the HR database including information of staff backgrounds, employment contracts, experiences and benefits
- Identify, summarize and analyze training needs of employees
- Coordinate with other divisions to develop plans and activities in order to improve employee relations
- Handle recruitment assignments including developing job descriptions, screening applications, interview applicants and short-listing qualified candidates for line manager
- Oversee the collection of information and reports i.e. leave requests and approvals
- Responsible for management of the payroll function, including income tax, provident fund and social security payment
- Aged 35 – 42 years old and above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Strong knowledge of labor laws
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in HR functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Possess initiative, can work independently and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
- Good command of spoken and written English