- Being responsible for all aspects of HR functions of the company.
- Planning and delivering training, including inductions for new employees and product consultant (PC) staff.
- Participating in all employee evaluations in order to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Managing and creating training strategies in order to meet training requirements and improve performance.
- Arranging training sessions to develop and motivate employees every month, especially PC Staff.
- Preparing reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters.
- Implementing and monitoring company policies in accordance with labour laws and regulations.
- Maintaining a pay plan and benefits program by coordinating with suppliers.
- Monitoring and dealing with outsourced companies.
- Administering tasks as assigned.
- Male or female, aged 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Organization Development or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in human resources roles.
- AX system experience is preferred
- A passion for developing and motivating individuals to achieve their potential.
- Knowledgeable of how to increase employee performance (surveys, studies, evaluations, measurements, KPIs, etc.).
- Strategic thinking ability, proactive with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature with interpersonal and people management skills.
- Well-organized and service minded.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer proficient.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"