Our client is a wholesaler and retailer of construction material products with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of HR Manager.
- Performing all functions of human resources management; Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Organization Development.
- Preparing the annual recruitment plan and budget.
- Supporting management decisions concerning the organization and workforce planning.
- Driving recruitment programs and sourcing and selection processes to recruit staff at all levels.
- Performing probation and annual evaluations and reviewing compensation & benefits packages.
- Building a strong culture and creating a theme of intervention to support company values.
- Leading organization development policies and practices to support organizational goals as a strategic business partner.
- Monitoring and supporting department managers regarding the routine evaluation of staff.
- Supporting the implementation of employee relations programs and communications.
- Supervising and coaching subordinates.
- Overseeing the Administrative Function.
- Male or female, age 30-38 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management.
- Strong in Manpower Planning and Recruitment.
- Able to work on a Saturday.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW