The HR Manager will report directly to the Deputy General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing, overseeing and monitoring HR operations relating to Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development functions to ensure smooth operations and accomplishments.
- Ensuring that all functions are performed to a high standard to support the company's strategy.
- Building the HR Team’s capabilities to be a strong HR organization and improving internal HR processes for better support to the business.
- Building up the organization’s capabilities through people development and organizing internal staff activities to provide a cooperative working environment for employees.
- Updating employee benefit programs and informing employees of benefits.
- Participating in local negotiations and administering the labour agreements.
- Conducting performance evaluation systems for all employees.
- Ensuring the implementation of HR processes by working closely with line managers.
- Dealing with the staff members within the organisation, helping them develop their skills and enhancing their sense of job satisfaction.
- Conducting training programs that enhance employees' skills and improve their abilities to work as a team.
- Ensuring a happy workplace in the organization through developing the company’s action plans to gain employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Political Sciences, Law or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in HRM/HRD from a multinational manufacturing industry.
- Possesses good HRM knowledge, planning & organising, communication and foreseeing competency skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources Management, Labour Law and Employee Engagement.
- Must have experience working in a multinational company, be a strong and outgoing character and a good leader.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proficiency in English communication, both spoken and written.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, allowance, provident fund, insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.