The successful candidate will report directly to the Expatiate Managing Director and will be responsible for the general scope of human resource activities which include but are not limited to the following.
- Developing human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Accomplishing special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supporting management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guiding management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organisation values.
- Ensuring compliance with all local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing all related activities.
- Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources goals & objectives in line with organizational goals & objectives.
- Implementing human resources strategies by establishing and maintaining department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, legal compliance, and labour relations.
- Managing human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Bachelor degree in Personnel Management or a Business Administration related field. An MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience in HR activities within multinational companies.
- Possess well developed HR generalist knowledge, experience in a multinational company and especially good knowledge of recruitment, associate engagement and people development.
- Strong coaching and listening skills and able to establish open communication with associates.
- Experience of working in a small team with entrepreneurial spirits and able to function effectively in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to drive and recommend priorities to implement HR activities in local markets.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.