The Human Resources Manager will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being responsible for maximizing the performance of our clients manufacturing plant by managing its Human Resources activities in a way that optimizes the performance of the workforce, specifically by creating an excellent relationship between our client and its employees.
- Supporting the Management team in all levels of decision making and establishing staff disciplinary controls through compliance with company rules and regulations, and, ensuring the company is adhering to local labour laws.
- Directing the adaptation of broader policies, plans, and programs to meet the company’s objectives.
- Directing the administration of the local hiring, compensation, benefits, training, safety, health and security programs.
- Participating in local negotiations and administering labour agreements.
- Collaborating with other sections; Employee Relations, Training & Development, OH & Safety and the Plant Management Team, in relation to integrating all HR practices in order to serve continual business growth, legal compliance and the industrial peace policy.
- Dealing with the staff members of the organization, helping them develop their skills and enhancing their sense of job satisfaction.
- Being responsible for the development, planning and needs assessments for both hourly and salaried employees.
- Assessing employee performance and reporting any gaps between expectations and outputs.
- Conducting training programs that enhance employees' skills and improve their abilities to work as a team.
- Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or any related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HR functions at management level.
- Knowledge in Labour Protection Law and Welfare Regulations.
- Managerial skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Self starter with a high degree of initiative, as well as a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgement, good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a variable bonus, provident fund and a good career path.