Our client is one of the global leaders in the food business, having their headquarters in the USA. Due to its current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its Human Resources team.
- Being responsible for all aspects of HR functions (HRM, HRD) of the company.
- Overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including performance management, employee relations, organization effectiveness and people development.
- Initiating, developing and implementing HR strategic plans.
- Managing the budgets and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- Handling organization structures, probation monitoring duties and KPI evaluations.
- Providing leadership, management, coaching and mentoring to HR professionals and other personnel within the company.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Political Science, Law or Public Administration.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in overall HR functions in which at least 2 years are at the managerial level.
- Good knowledge of Thailand’s labor laws; Labor Protection Act, and Labor Relations Act.
- Good influencing, organizing, conceptual and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via Apply Now