Our client provides hospitals and healthcare businesses with procurement, outsourcing and laboratory services. They are now looking for an enthusiastic, active and highly qualified person to join their team in the position of HR Manager.
- Being responsible for yearly HR strategy, including staffing plan, development plan and engagement plan.
- Ensuring all HR plans and activities fully support the organization’s direction.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, on-boarding, orientation, off-boarding and exit interviews.
- Revising and implementing HR policies of payroll and compensation & benefits (salary review, year-end compensation review activities, periodic market compensation and benefits surveys).
- Managing the scholarship employees group.
- Managing the HRD plan and ensuring the expected results are delivered.
- Facilitating training and coaching sessions for senior manager partners and executives.
- Male or female, aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 5 years of human resources experience in the hospital industry.
- Fast learning, well-organized and self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative.