Our client is a leading provider of valves with over 18 years of operating experience. They are currently looking for an HR Manager.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Managing recruitment systems and processes to ensure the efficient provision of employees.
- Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluations, training & development, counseling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls and attracting/retaining staff.
- Facilitating the personal performance management processes for employees.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Providing consultancy advice to all internal parties on labour law compliance, and tax and workman compensation law, in alignment with company policies and regulations.
- Male or female, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in human resources. Management level experience preferred.
- Having experience in setting up HRM is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056