The successful candidate will report directly to the Expat Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Leading the development and implementation of core HR systems and practices that support the Thailand business growth.
- Leading and developing a high performing Thailand HR team – HR Operations, Talent & Capability, Health and Safety.
- Providing direction, leadership and support on all HR related processes/activities to managers, supervisors and employees.
- Participating with functional leaders and others as necessary to develop and implement strategic organization plans, short term and long-term resource / staffing plans.
- Setting-up and following-up on the suggestion and development plan for key people and key positions.
- Supervising labour relations (Welfare Committee, welfare policy).
- Communicating with all concerned parties within the organisation in order to provide and share production related information.
- Preparing an annual wage/salary survey for factory technicians to assess andunderstand pay position in the local market; present any recommended wage changes.
- Providing strategic and tactical input into the planning and implementation for Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations, and managing relationships with the local departments and global organization.
- Working with the Global HR Team and operational managers to develop and maintain a proactive and manageable approach to ‘workforce planning’ throughout the operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Political Science, Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Experience working in an HR function in an industrial environment is a plus.
- 5 years of Human Resource Generalist/Business Partner experience.
- 10 years of experience in Human Resource (Staffing, Compensation, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, HRIS, etc.).
- Strong strategic planning, business analytics, interpersonal/coaching and facilitation skills.
- An energetic and dynamic person.
- Positive thinking, ability to work with cross functional teams and good problem solving skills.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a housing allowance, annual bonus, health insurance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.