Our client is a large private hospital. The company provides customers with a one-stop center for medical services especially for surgery procedures. They are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of HR Operations Division Director.
- Designing and implementing a long-term operation strategy.
- Managing the performance management system for the whole organization.
- Being responsible for senior level decision-making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Understanding personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decisions around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Driving the need for a sharper performance distribution curve to keep different performance levels of people in mind
- Coordinating and facilitating communication to all staff on performance issues including the preparation of reports for managers and committees and giving presentations.
- Aged 40-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Political Science or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in handling a full spectrum of human resources roles in a hospital, banking or related business.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Thai.